Black Sesame, Salt and Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup (250g) black tahini
- 2/3 cup (160g) coconut sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 100g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Rough sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the tahini, sugar and egg in a bowl and mix until mixture comes away from the side of the bowl and forms a ball similar to a dough consistency.
3. Shape tablespoons of the tahini mixture into balls, place on the prepared tray and flatten slightly. Top with the chopped chocolate and sprinkle with a little salt. Bake for 10-12 minutes.