Northern Beaches Cruise Showcase
Did you know that Australia is currently recognised as one of the leading cruise markets in the world?
Cruising holidays continue to grow in popularity. Australia now has more than 300 ships – small, large and everything in between – about 2,000 ports of call across the world. With more holidays and more packages on offer than ever before, it’s time to pack your bags, relax, unwind, and sail the ocean blue!
Flight Centre and representatives from over 15 cruise companies are holding a half-day seminar at Dee Why RSL on the 19 September, 2019. If you are thinking about a cruise holiday, come along for personalised advice about which cruise is right for you – from ultra-cheap cruise deals to exclusive first-class cruising holidays. There’ll be some amazing deals on offer, door prizes and one lucky attendee will win a three-day cruise.
A 3 NIGHT PRINCESS CRUISE*
All attendees will go into the draw to WIN.
*For your chance to win, customers must attend and register for the Flight Centre Northern Beaches Cruise Showcase http://bit.ly/flightcentreevent
GOT A CRUISE QUESTION? ASK OUR EXPERTS
Who should take a cruise?
- The answer is simple – everyone and anyone!
- Solo travellers: There are many opportunities on board
- to meet new friends, including through activities and dining.
- Couples: There are a lot of cruises that are not family-focused and more intimate for a romantic getaway.
- Families: There are so many cruise ships the whole family will enjoy. While you relax and unwind on deck, the kids can have lots of fun in the kids club.
- Groups of friends: A range of activities are available to suit everyone’s interests.
What trends are coming up in the cruising world?
- Cruises with exclusive experiences, such as specialty dining with world-renowned chefs and luxury expedition cruises.
- In fact, 29 new expedition ships are currently on order.
When should you book a cruise?
- Most cruise lines have sales when they release a new program, so you can take advantage of reduced fares, reduced deposits, and added extras. Also, Flight Centre can sometimes offer deals that are not advertised online, so visit a store today and get packing!
What are some of the most popular cruises and travel destinations?
- Cuba, Iceland, Galapagos, Japan, the Arctic, Croatia, Russia and Egypt. However, close-to-home cruising is still the most popular and really good value for money.
Why take a cruise?
- Apart from the fact you only have to unpack once, your every need is catered for and you get to travel the world, here are a few more reasons…
FIND YOUR PERFECT CRUISE
A cruise holiday is all about relaxation and fun. But where do you start and which cruise is the right cruise?
1. Value for money
Most cruises will include your accommodation, food, travel, entertainment and, often, even more. They are great value for money, from as little as $99 per day.
2. Shore excursions
These can include cultural walking tours, cooking schools, shopping tours and many adventures, including helicopter rides, mountain biking, canoeing, whitewater rafting and trekking.
3. Foodies’ heaven
Variety is the spice of life, and this is especially true for the culinary choices on cruises. From poolside barbecues to five-course meals, foodies will love what’s on offer.
Then there are specialty and celebrity chef restaurants where you can indulge in the world-class cuisines.
4. Onboard activities galore
Many ships have great programs on board, including swimming, fitness classes, computer training, art auctions, photography classes, dance lessons, cooking, basketball and tennis, to name a few.
5. Entertainment extravaganza
Every night on a cruise ship is an entertainment spectacular. Consider your ship a floating capital city, with nightclubs, movies, live music, themed parties, magic, comedy, cabaret, Broadway and West End-style shows, and casinos.
6. Top-notch facilities
Larger ocean-going cruise ships are fitted out with an array of facilities for everyone to enjoy. Large cruise ships feature day spas, gyms, wave pools, rock-climbing walls, cinemas, ice-skating rinks, mini-golf courses, ten-pin bowling alleys and rock-climbing walls, to name a few. Even a wide range of 4D movies, lectures and cooking classes are available.
NORTHERN BEACHES CRUISE SHOWCASE
2pm - 7pm, Thursday 19 September
DEE WHY RSL,
932 Pittwater Rd, Dee Why
There’s no better way to start planning your next cruise than by coming along to the Flight Centre Northern Beaches Cruise Showcase.
This is the perfect opportunity to meet your local Flight Centre Cruise Experts, learn about a variety of cruise sectors and take advantage of exclusive deals available to those who attend on the day. All are welcome at this FREE event, so come along for the ultimate travel inspiration!
For more information, or to register, please visit flightcentre.com.au/promotions/events
2pm - Avalon Waterways River Cruises
2.30pm - Oceania Cruises
3pm - Viking Cruises
3.30pm - Aurora Expeditions
4pm - MSC Cruises
4.30pm - Holland America Line
5pm - Norwegian Cruise Line
5.30pm - Princess Cruises
6pm - APT River Cruises
6.30pm - Seabourn
Please note, each session will run for approximately 25 minutes.