Adding Content to Your Business Listing
To add content to your Think Local business listing page, please follow the steps below:
- Visit www.thinklocal.com.au
- Login: Click the 'Login' button at the top of your screen, and log in using your Username and Password. If you are already logged in, you will not see the Login button. Move to the next step.
- My Account: Click the 'My Account' button at the top of your screen.
- Edit: You should now see the title of your Listing Page in green, listed under 'My Listings'. If you do not see you listing, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for assistance. If you see your Listing Page, click the edit icon to the right, which looks like a pencil. You will see the word 'Edit' when you hover over the icon.
- Business Name: Enter the name of your business, as your would like it to appear on Think Local.
- Business Category: Choose the category which best suits your business, from the list provided.
- Business Sub-Category: Choose the sub-category which best suits your business, from the list provided.
- Tags: Choose up to five Tags which relate to your businesses, from the list provided.
- Welcome Content: This is the area where you provide an overview to your businesses, and make your business sound great. The copy will appear on Think Local as it appears here, so make sure that you add paragraphs to make it easier to read.
- Logo: Upload your company logo, which is no bigger than 200MB.
- Image: Upload a Hero image which makes your business look great. 400px (wide) by 300px (high) is the perfect size.
- Opening Hours: Add your opening hours and closing hours for each day. If your business is not open on a day, leave that day blank. If your business closes over lunchtime, click the 'Add More' button.
- Address: Type in the Street Address, Suburb, select the State and type in the Post Code of where your businesses is located, within the boxes provided. To add a second address, click the 'Add Another Item' button.
- Suburb: Select the Suburb from the drop-down menu - this is so that the business appears on the correct pages
- Website: Add your business website.
- Phone Number: This is the number which you would like customers to call, if they have any questions or enquiries.
- Business Email: This is the email address which your would would like customers or potential customers to end their enquiries to.
- Secondary Email: This is the email address of a member of staff, should we (Think Local) need to contact you.
- Social Profiles: If you have a Facebook page, Twitter feed or Instagram feed, add the link to the box provided. Copy the link direct from the browser to ensure that you include the whole url.
- Congratulations, your content is now live on Think Local.