Think Local: How Will it Grow Your Business Online?
Development progress is on course with our new Think Local website, so now's the time to learn more about the concept, and understand how it will help grow your business online.
- Target the Northern Beaches & North Shore community
- Business Listings: your pages to be found in Google
- Events: promote your upcoming events across the Northern Beaches & North Shore
- Promotions: advertise your weekly specials to our local community
- Deals: offer 50%+ off and introduce your products to new customers - you wonderful service will convert them into customers of life
- Competitions: a prize will promote your business and capture customer data at the same time, enabling you to market to them in the future
- Multi-Media: we'll support your products via Print (Peninsula Living & Northern Shore Living), Email (25,000 local subscribers) & Social Media
Still not clear in your mind? Here's a short video introducing Think Local:
Our website will go live during August and we would love you to be a part of our launch.
We'll be hosting launch seminars at our Brookvale offices (Lifestyle Working, Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale) during the last week of July, which will give us the opportunity to showcase our new site and you the opportunity to understand the concept behind Think Local, and ask any related questions.
To register your interest, email your contact name, business name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.