WIN: Double Passes to Webers Circus
Our friends at Webers Circus are giving you the chance to win a double pass to one of their Northern Beaches-based shows.
Their new show A Touch of the Wild West is showing at both the St Ives Showground and Boondah Reserve in Narrabeen and is not to be missed!
Tickets are for "A" Reserve seating, and are valid until 24th November 2017.
Three double passes to be won.
Enter today completely free!
WIN: Double Passes to Webers Circus : Terms and Conditions
1. Active Networks PTY Limited is the Publisher of this competition.
2. Webers Circus is the promoter.
3. Any transaction that occurs as a result of this competition is between the winner and the promoter.
4. The competition will commence on the 13th October 2017 and finish at 5pm on the 27th of October 2017.
5. The prize includes a pass to Webers Circus for 2 persons.
6. Ticket is for "A" Reserve seating.
7. Voucher must be changes at the ticket office, from 1 hour prior to show by the due date, or phone 0448 247 287.
8. Failure to redeem to prize means the winner forfeiting their prize.
9. The draw will take place at the Publisher’s premises. The winner will be notified by phone, email or through the Peninsula Living and North Shore Living magazines.
10. The prize certificate can be collected from Active Networks at Unit 225, 117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW 2100.
11. Rules of entry are governed by the contest rules and the General Competition Entry Rules.
12. This is a game of chance. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods and services. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
16. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Publisher may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Publisher.
Competition ends October 26th, 2017