“The ability to profoundly and rapidly improve a person’s quality of life is what attracted me to plastic surgery in the first place. It continues to inspire and influence my work today.”, Dr Scott J Turner MBBS(Hon), BSc, MS, FRACS(Plast)
Dr Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training and hands on experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you the natural, beautiful results and improved sense of well-being you want.
To achieve this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures.
Dr Turner has set himself apart from the masses of other cosmetic surgeons. His goal has remained the same from the day he elected to become a surgeon: to provide his patients with natural, beautiful results. Today, his thriving practice is testament to what he set out to achieve from the very beginning: changing a person’s quality of life, through self-improvement.
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- Delmar Private Hospital
- Hunter Valley Private Hospital
AWARDS & EDUCATION
- John Brookes Moore scholarship
- John Loewenthal Medal for Surgery.
- BSc (Anatomy and Pharmacology), University of NSW
- MBBS (Honours), University of Sydney
- Masters of Surgery (Plastic Surgery), University of Sydney.
- Fellowship in Plastic & Reconstructive Training program, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- 2012 Ameloblastoma – A case series of 10 patients over 10 years at St Vincents Hospital: Management and lessons learnt. S.J., Moisidis. E., Gallagher. R.
- 2012 Primary nerve repair following resection of a neuroenteric cyst of the oculomotor nerve. S. J., Dexter, M. A., Smith. J., Ouvrier. R. Journal of Paediatric Neurosurgery
- 2010 Metastatic cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma of the external ear: a high-risk cutaneous subsite. SJ Turner, GJ Morgan, CE Palme, MJ Veness. Laryngology & Otology, 2010, 124:26-31
- 2008 Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the ear. Presentation – Hong Kong ASC 2008
Contact my plastic surgery team today and as your dedicated surgeon, allow me to guide you to natural, stunning results and a greater wellbeing.