Nagelbalken (German for nail beam) is a competition in which participants compete against each other to drive nails into a wooden beam.
The rules are simple. You need a tree trunk, one nail per player and a special hammer.
- You can play the game with 2-6 people
- Everyone gets a nail and fix it on the log like shown above
- In turns, you've got only one chance to hammer the hammer!
- The first one to sink the nail into the log wins!
- The last one pays the next round of schnapps
Monday – Sunday
11:30am - till late evening
2:30pm – 5:30pm
9:00 pm - till late evening