We hold free workshops for parents/carers who supervise Learner drivers.
The following information is covered:
- How to complete the learner drivers log book,
- the process of gaining a P1 (red P) driving license and beyond,
- the use of licensed driving instructors,
- practical tips for teaching and supervising a learner driver with up-to-date information on the requirements for Learner Drivers, and
- any questions or uncertainties.
Learner drivers are welcome too, refreshments provided, please contact: Stella Stefan on 9936 8100
Date: Thursday 27th August 2018
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Ros Crichton Pavilion (next to Council visitor carpark), 200 Miller St, North Sydney, NSW, 2060