Outdoor Elegance Competitions Terms & Conditions
1. Active Networks PTY Limited is the Publisher of this competition.
2. Outdoor Elegance is the promoter and resides at 339 Mona Vale Rd, Terrey Hills.
3. Any transaction that occurs as a result of this competition is between the winner and the promoter.
4. The competition will commence on the 26th of October and finish at 5pm on the 30th of November 2016.
5. The prize is a Cebu Daybed valued at $1,000. The Cebu Daybed is as offered, any variations to what is available at the time of collection is at the discretion of the promoter. Total prize pool is valued at $1,000.
6. The draw will take place at the Publisher’s premises. The winner will be notified by phone, email or through the Peninsula Living and North Shore Living magazines.
7. The publisher will issue the prize winner a voucher redeemable from Outdoor Elegance. The voucher must be collected before December 14th 2016 between the hours of 9am and 5pm from the Publishers premises. Failure to do so will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
8. The prize voucher can be collected from Active Networks at Unit 225, 117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW. The prize must be collected from the Promoter by the 31st of January.
9. The prize is to be picked up in person at Outdoor Elegance at a mutually agreed time.
10. Rules of entry are governed by the contest rules and the General Competition Entry Rules
11. This is a game of chance. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods and services. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
15. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Publisher may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Publisher.