GynoLaser at Ozderm Clinic:
Do you suffer from any of the following:
- Vaginal pain or discomfort
- Urinary incontinence & urgency
- Vaginal laxity (looseness)
- Dryness, loss of lubrication and pain during intercourse
- Diminished sensation during intercourse
Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome (VRS) and Vaginal Atrophy are common problems for women. They can occur as a result of natural aging , pregnancy, and childbirth, natural or induced menopause, or any illness that interferes with normal female hormonal balance.
Gynolaser treatment is best for:
- Vaginal Tightening and Rejuvenation. VRS is also described as laxity of the vaginal wall. The effect is a loss of friction during intercourse and a reduction in sexual satisfaction for both partners.
- Vaginal Atrophy describes the thinning of the wall of the vagina and a loss of lubrication in the vaginal mucosa. It can also have a profound effect on sexual function and quality of life for many women
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
GynoLaser at Ozderm Clinic: $499
Unfortunately, there are some contraindications who are unable to be treated with the Gynolaser.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Serious local or systemic diseases.