Date: From 04-11-2021 to 04-11-2022
What is Microdermabrasion?
Gentle Microdermabrasion exfoliates your skin and while a vacuum sucks the removed skin cells and debris away using a hand-held device with a roughened tip surface is used during the entire procedure.
This abrasive tip of the wand is used to physically abrade the surface cells impact, remove the dry, dead skin cells and impurities. The body interprets the process as an injury and as a result stimulates the growth of younger, brighter-looking skin.
Benefits of MicroDermabrasion
- Promotes dermal metabolism
- Works on the derma to make it activate
- Improves blood and lymphatic circulation
- Removes the aging dead skin cells and keep the skin clear
- Accelerates the clearing of dust pollutants and free radicals
- Avoid excessive accumulation of skin cells (keep the skin smooth and delicate)
- Provides blood & lymph circulation – make moisture nutrients transmit more rapidly
- Prepares the skin so that products will penetrate more effectively into the deep skin
- Promotes production of collagen and keep skin firm and elastic