Hypoxi Lane Cove + Circular Quay & Wynyard
Hypoxi Body Studio Lane Cove + CBD North (Circular Quay) ...The best kept celebrity secret for fast & effective fat loss and cellulite reduction... Localized fat deposits and cellulite are the result of our genetic predisposition to store fat in certain areas of the body. Most of us have an unevenly distributed circulatory system – which means that blood flows more readily in certain parts of the body than in others.
This phenomenon is known as “fat patterning”. Hypoxi’s founder, Dr Egger and his team of physicians therefore set about to create a device which coupled exercise with a therapy which could increase blood flow to certain parts of the body. HYPOXI is revolutionary because it is the first scientifically developed treatment proven to manipulate the body’s own circulatory patters to accelerate fat loss in targeted areas of the body.
In fact, independent studies have shown that HYPOXI clients lose up to 3 times greater circumference in the targeted area than that achieved with conventional exercise. HYPOXI has been shown to have a range of benefits, including:
- targeted fat loss in the stomach, hip, buttock and thigh regions, up to 3 times greater than that achieved with conventional exercise
- marked improvement in skin tone and texture
- increased fat metabolism
- improved circulation
- lymph drainage
- cellulite reduction; and a feeling of rejuvenation
- people looking for an alternative low impact exercise that gets results
- fit people looking to target those last stubborn kilos
- active recovery – from training sessions, race or game meets
- helps women with cellulite or localised fat deposits
Did you know almost 85% of women say that they find it hardest to lose weight from the lower abdominal area, the hips and thighs. This largely comes down to the fact that women are genetically predisposed to store fat in these areas to aid the body during pregnancy. Latest Press Reviews "HYPOXI is called in as a Pro treatment for ‘Zimmerman Legs – as in pins that look smooth and supple in this season’s flip skirts.’ ..." - Grazia Magazine - September 2013 'I'm a big fan of HYPOXI® because it works, simple as that” Zoe Foster Blake (Author, Beauty Editor)