The Kirribilli Ex-Servicemen’s Club was founded in 1946 by the Kirribilli Ex-Servicemen’s Sub Branch which was given its charter in 1943.
It was founded with the purpose of being a community club serving Australian Defence Force personnel and their families local to the Kirribilli / Milsons Point area.
Its initial location was on the corner of Alfred and Glen Street, Milsons Point but the Club was relocated to Cliff Street in 1967.
The aging Cliff St venue was demolished in 2005, and closed for approx. 3 years in order to make way for a new modern venue, reopening in 2007 in its current form at 11 Harbourview Crescent, Lavender Bay.
The Kirribilli Ex-Service Club is a community focused Club with over 18,000 members with a proud history and a strong emphasis on providing quality customer service and facilities to its broad membership and customer base.
Kirribilli Ex-Services Club (Kirribilli Club) and Kirribilli RSL Sub-branch both recognise the importance of maintaining the ANZAC tradition in the local North Sydney area and significant focus is placed on both the annual Commemoration Sunday Service in April and Remembrance Day in November.
The Kirribilli Club offers a premium bar, Dedes Watergrill restaurant, sports bar and lounge with multiple large format screens, premium TAB, gaming lounge, Sunset Cafe as well as state of the art conference and function facilities suitable for all needs.
The club operates across three levels with limited underground parking facilities for both members and guests with disability access for those with restricted access requirements.