East Coast Lounge
An artisan homewares retail store and wine bar situated in historic Chowder Bay, Mosman.
We offer a relaxing atmosphere where you can lounge on Stuart Membery furniture and custom-made Australian pieces, all available for purchase.
Browse the homewares or sit back with a glass of wine or beer and graze on one of our cheese, charcuterie boards or menu items, while taking in the views of Clifton Gardens Beach and Sydney Harbour.
All Day Menu
From the Kitchen
- Fruit toast with Australian cultured butter – $9
- Sourdough Toast with Australian cultured butter, Honey, Vegemite or Jam – $9
- Muesli with Pear, Pecan, Ginger, Yoghurt and Seasonal Fruits – $12
- Breaky Roll (until 12 midday) – San Daniele Proscuitto, Smashed Egg, Tomato, Relish and Avo on a Brioche Bun – $16
- Avo Smash on Sourdough with Feta and Za’atar – $18
- Toastie with Leg Ham and Gruyere and Rocket OR San Daniele Proscuitto & Truffle Pecorino – $16
- Bruschetta of Heirloom Tomatoes, Buffalo Mozzarella and Mojo – $20 (add San Daniele Proscuitto or Smoked Salmon $24)
- Pulled Pork Roll (3 per serve) with Apple Slaw and Chipotle Mayo on a Brioche Bun – $22
- Grilled Chicken Taco (3 per serve) with Avocado, Radish and Jalapeño, Green Tomato and Coriander Salsa – $24
- Ploughman’s with Leg Ham, Cheddar Cheese, Pickles, Tomato, Relish and Toasted Sourdough – $24
- Kids’ Grazing Plate Ham and Cheese Fingers, Fruit Pieces and Popcorn – $15
From the Bar
- Hand Stuffed Olives Almond, Lemon and Chilli – $9
- Paté and Toasted Sourdough Fingers – $14
- White Anchovies with Mojo and Toasted Sourdough Fingers – $17
- Charcuterie Board – Freshly Sliced Italian and Spanish Meats, Pickles and Olives – $30
A selection of Australian and international cheeses served with a range of bread, crackers and fruit paste.
- 2 cheeses – $22
- 3 cheeses – $29
- 4 cheeses – $37
- 6 cheeses – $53
- Roustabout Cabernet Sauvignon with Spanish Manchego – $19
- Mount Adam Riesling with Gruyére – $19
- Sydney Apple Cider with Triple Brie – $17
- Dad & Dave’s Pale Ale with Cheddar – $17
- Keith Tulloch 2012 Botrytis Semillon with Gorgonzola – $22
High Tea at Three
Join us for High Tea at Three – available from 3pm daily.
- Villa Jolanda Prosecco Package – $45pp
- Pipers Brook Sparkling Wine Package – $50pp
- Laurent Perrier Champagne Package – $60pp
All packages include a glass of bubbles from the selected package plus a beautiful range of pastries, both savoury and sweet, sandwiches, freshly baked scones with triple berry jam and cream and a large selection of organic leaf teas to choose from. Vegetarian option available.
Vegetarian option available.
Please note: Bookings essential – 48 hours notice is required for high tea to give our patisserie time to create your beautiful sweets.