Hands on Health Care Clinic
The Hands on Health Care Clinic is one of the Northern Beaches most respected chiropractor centres for chiropractic and natural health care solutions. For over 13 years the clinic has offered chiropractic therapy and accupuncture services.
- Immediate and lasting relief from the physical stresses and strains of modern life. Most of our first-time patients come to us for help in relieving painful and often debilitating physical problems.
- Reviews of your overall health and wellbeing. We provide a thorough consultation including a full history and examination. Our experts will then craft personal wellness assessments that focus on improving your ongoing health through our natural techniques and therapies.
- Ongoing individually tailored programmes that maintain your health and wellbeing.
Our main aim is to help alleviate and cure physical ailments using safe, effective and holistic treatments. Most people only seek such therapies when something has gone wrong and they are in pain. In contrast, we strongly believe in a preventative model of health care, in which patients use natural wellness therapies to maintain ongoing good health.
Our Chiropractic Services
At the Hands On Health Care Clinic, we provide the very latest in highly effective chiropractic techniques.
We offer long chiropractic consultations, followed by a course of adjustment treatments that help improve spinal biomechanics and reduce nervous system interference. Depending on your specific requirements, our experienced chiropractors may use a range of different adjusting techniques which are designed to alleviate pain, correct muscular imbalances and improve joint motion. These can include:
- Drop Piece - in which the treatment table is used as part of the technique.
- Pisiform contact - delivers a directed hand thrust to correct issues.
- Diversified First - a thorough analysis of your spine, with a case history, an X ray and tailored massage.
We are often asked about the "cracking" and "popping" sounds that can occur during some chiropractic techniques. These are perfectly normal sounds caused by the shifting of gas and fluid in the joints. They are not, however, an indication of the overall effectiveness of the treatment. Our adjustment therapies are gentle but effective and suitable for everyone.
Contact us for a consultation to see how we can help you today!
Georgie graduated from Macquarie University with a Masters in Chiropractic in 2004. After working for a year as a sports chiropractor in the Hills District, she moved to the Northern Beaches and set up Hands on Healthcare Clinic in 2005. Georgie became interested in chiropractic due to her strong sporting and fitness background. She understands how important it is to have a fast recovery from injuries. Georgie has also completed the Chiropractic paediatrics course, and is certified in Webster technique - a safe, effective, gentle technique for women who are pregnant.
We are conveniently located in the Northern Beaches at 114 Condamine Street, Balgowlah