Protecting Your Financial Future
Certified Financial Planning Service Covering North Sydney, Chatswood and Across the Whole Northern Beaches & North Shore Area.
Your financial planning questions answered
What is financial planning?
Financial planning is the process of meeting your life goals through the appropriate, ongoing management of your finances.
Why would I need a personal financial planner?
- You would like to put a financial plan in place with advice from certified financial planners – working with you to put together a financial plan for your financial short and long-term goals.
- You are approaching retirement and want to ensure you are in a financial position to enjoy this important time of your life.
- You have financial responsibilities (a company, family, debt for example) and therefore need a certified financial planner managing your financial plan – including your personal insurance cover to ensure you and your family are appropriately protected.
Why use Plan Protect as your financial advisor?
This Frenchs Forest-based business specialises in financial planning, with a highly qualified team of specialist financial advisors. Plan Protect, a CFP-accredited company, offers financial advice and create financial plans via independent financial advice for individuals, businesses and families throughout the Northern Beaches. For over a decade, they have serviced clients in Pittwater suburbs such as Avalon, Newport, Palm Beach, Warriewood, Mona Vale and Narrabeen, as well as clients in southern peninsula suburbs like Belrose, Brookvale, Collaroy, Dee Why, and Manly and Manly Vale.
Plan Protect also provides professional, independent financial advice to North Shore, and advise individuals, businesses and families in Chatswood, St Leonards, Lane Cove, Artarmon, Cremorne, Mosman, Neutral Bay, Willoughby, Crows Nest and North Sydney.
Plan Protect’s investment philosophy focuses around the fact that there is not one single path to financial security. Therefore, the professional financial planners at the Northern Beaches-based company provide two pathways that concern planning for retirement and planning for financial success – and tailor this to each client. Important financial topics always discussed with clients include superannuation, investment, retirement income, estate planning, insurance, risk and taxation.
The owner of Plan Protect, Janne Ashton, has extensive experience as a financial advisor and planner, and is supported by an experienced team of financial planners who are committed to offering the highest level of service to ensure your expected outcomes are achieved.
They are committed to bringing back integrity to financial advice.
Plan Protect prides itself on using the most up-to-date and innovative financial strategies to allow its clients to achieve their goals in the shortest possible time.
The Plan Protect financial advisory team’s focus is on creating specialised strategies to create and deliver financial planning options that are designed to suit your specific financial situation and goals.
This professional financial planning company spends a lot of time researching the best possible managed funds for their Northern Beaches and North Shore clients, which means Plan Protect can provide amongst the highest returns in the market in which they operate.
As part of Plan Protect’s financial planning service, the company commits to:
- Develop the right financial strategy for you
- Review and evaluate your financial situation
- Implement, maintain and review your financial strategy, insurance and investments
- Inform you of any legislative changes and any economic updates that may arise
Why see a financial planner?
While it’s best to have financial advice throughout every stage of your life, there are many times it’s extremely important to meet with a personal financial advisor, including:
- To ensure you are financially on track to achieve your retirement goals
- So you have equity in your property you wish to invest
- You have just obtained a mortgage or recently have had children
- You have just paid off your home
- You have received a lump sum of money through perhaps redundancy or inheritance
- You need to update and implement personal insurance
- You are looking to start or increase your investment portfolio
- You are starting or running a business
- You are pending retirement or have recently retired
If you are seeking a personal wealth creation financial planning strategy, Plan Protect can assist you with:
- Tax-effective saving options
- Professional asset allocation advice designed to provide long-term growth
- Debt and gearing strategies
- Superannuation advice (including managed and self-managed superannuation funds)
- Lump sum investment advice
- Establishing retirement income streams
- Redundancy management
- Estate planning strategies
The right financial advice is important at every stage of your life. Whether you’re seeking to build wealth or secure a retirement income, the specialist financial advisory team at Plan Protect can help you with the appropriate, tax-effective investment strategies.