Jane Iredale® Cosmetic Makeup Products Northern Beaches & North Shore
Jane Iredale creates makeup that's good for the skin. That's why Jane Iredale® cosmetics are embraced by dermatologists and plastic surgeons worldwide. Interested in Jane Iredale® makeup? You can purchase Jane Iredale® products from Jill Adam's Permanent Beauty today.
Jane Iredale® is the brand of cosmetics that Jill Adams Permanent Beauty recommend.
If you haven't heard of Jane Iredale® products you may want to learn more about why they are a better option than other brands.
Read on to learn about a number of benefits of Jane Iredale® cosmetics.
If you're interested in purchasing Jane Iredale® makeup, Jill Adams Permanent Beauty is the place to go for Jane Iredale® products on the Northern Beaches and North Shore of Sydney.
Why Jane Iredale® – The Skin Care Makeup
- Combines the most up-to-date colours with skincare benefits that conventional makeups can only envy.
- Keeps life simple. A foundation, concealer, powder and sunscreen all in one.
- So safe and beneficial to use – recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists throughout the world.
- Highly sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments that are micro-pulverized, using proprietary technology and processes, to form microscopic flat particles. These particles overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from airborne pollutants.
- The staying power is so great that they rarely need a touch up during the day.
- They are very water-resistant and won’t crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise. Rated by an FDA approved lab.
- Not formulated with FD & C dyes.
- Do not use nano-particle sizes.
- No chemical preservatives like parabens, no fillers like talc, no synthetic fragrances.
- Non-comedogenic. Will not block the pores.
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection up to SPF20. UVA tested at High.
- Ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties that help to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following chemical peels and laser resurfacing.
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria.
- All products have been sensitivity tested. No products have been tested on animals.
jane iredale® logo, text, graphics and photo images:
Copyright© 2004 by Iredale Mineral Cosmetics, Ltd.
All rights reserved. Used by permission.
glo minerals ™ MAKEUP
- Uniquely formulated utilizing only the finest pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and micronized minerals in a triple-milled process ensuring that every application provides even continuous coverage that lasts.
- High-pigment minerals, and an advanced anti-oxidant complex of Vitamin A, C, and E and green tea extract.
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection using effective properties of natural minerals including micronised titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Suitable for the most sensitive skins - free of perfumes, dyes and talc.
- Every product is non-comedogenic so skin can breathe - helps inhibit the potential for bacteria to become trapped.
- Embraced by dermatologists, plastic surgeons and skincare professionals. Ideal for use after chemical and laser procedures.
The above logo and text is used with permission by glo minerals™
What is it about mineral makeups that make them so much better?
Firstly let’s look at the main ingredients in mineral makeup – mica, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. These ingredients have been in cosmetics for years so what’s the difference in today’s mineral makeups:
- Supposed to be free of binders, synthetic dyes, fragrances and preservatives so they are considered to be more pure so therefore more beneficial to the skin than traditional cosmetics.
- Beneficial to those suffering problem skins (e.g. acne and rosacea) due to the anti-inflammatory properties of titanium and oxides.
- Non-comedogenic (will not clog the pores) and true mineral makeup is free of synthetic chemical and preservatives so is wonderful for those that have sensitive skins.
- Easy to apply and long wearing.
- Sun protection – usually SPF15.
However, not all mineral makeups are created equal
Information you should know before purchasing
- There is no regulation. Any mineral makeup that contains minerals as their principal ingredient can be marketed as a mineral makeup even though they could contain many other not so natural ingredients.
- Nano -particles. Mineral makeup is also known for its smooth finish and natural look. To get this finish the minerals are milled into microscopic particles. Some manufacturers mill to nano-particle size. There is concern that when zinc and titanium are ground to nano-particle size their properties change leaving them with toxic properties. According to the Environmental Working Group there are health concerns about both the applying of nano-particles to the skin, particularly problem skins, and the inhalation of nano-particles.
- Bismuth oxycholoride. This is a by-product of lead and copper processing and gives some mineral makeups that beautiful glow. Although lead and copper minerals are found naturally in the earth, not so the by-product Bismuth oxycholoride, which is used as a filler in some mineral makeups. Bismuth oxycholoride is a skin irritant that can cause itching, rashes and cystic acne if used in large amounts. If you have sensitive or a problem skin avoid mineral makeups that contain Bismuth oxycholoride however small amounts may not cause a reaction but you won’t know until you try.
Jill Adam's Permanent Beauty is accessible to Northern Beaches and North Shore. Call or visit the Mona Vale beauty salon to learn more about Jane Iredale® products.
Jane Iredale® is a cosmetic brand that is safe and beneficial to use. It protects your skin from the elements without the inclusion of any nasty ingredients. Jane Iredale® has a minerals makeup line called glo minerals ™ which is suitable for most sensitive skin. Jane Iredale® makeup products include powders, foundation, bases, lip products and more. Stop spending time and money looking for the right makeup brand. If you're looking for a beauty or skincare product that will give you the result you're looking for, try Jane Iredale® cosmetics today.